you're here!

LUCKY

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some days....


Rough Sunday... Got up early and had a really good (albeit short) run, solely for PT testing time. I got a ton of grocery shopping done as well, which was nice. The Red Sox are winning after a terrible start. That makes me smile. I received my 21", 1975, spoked, drum brake rim this week. It's pretty cool, since I'm running a front brake now. I didn't like it at first, but it does make sense, and it looks pretty rock-a-billy.

I have decided to try and go back to Kung Fu on Monday and Tuesday nights, just to spar again. My knees will hurt, but I really would like to have a physical outlet, and to train. I miss fighting, and especially the good people that are at the Gwoon. We'll see what my schedule and lazy ass say. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment